Sri Kapila – Organic and Natural Incense Sticks
Aushadiya Aroma Breath Easy Incense Sticks with Lung-friendly organic formula with anti-bacterial and antiviral properties
Chemical-free, organic incense sticks manufactured in accordance with the Dhoomra Chikitsa Vigyan and Yagya Chikitsa Vigyan mentioned in the ancient Indian Scriptures of the Lada Parampara.
Ingredients used to make the sticks:
Panchgavya, Guglu, Agaru, Tagary, Camphor, Maida Lakadi, Raal, Aavla, Chandan, Nagarmoth, GandhaPalashi, Vaj, Jatamansi, Coparu, Khas, Kapurkachli, Madhu (Honey), Javantri
Benefits of using Sri Kapila
- Aroma that helps to relieve stress and anxiety
- Helps you get a deep, undisturbed sleep
- Boosts your concentration
- Enhances mental health and helps you get clarity in your thoughts
What’s so special about the Sri Kapila Incense stick?
- Free from rubber and Tar
- Eco-friendly (no wastage of wood)
Doesn’t induce some common incense stick issues
- The natural aushadhis used according to the lung-friendly formula mentioned in the Dhoomra Chikitsa Vigyan and Yagya Chikitsa Vigyan. This ensures that you do not get suffocated with the aroma of this incense stick.
- You don’t have to worry about burning and watery eyes after you light this incense stick as it is made from 100% organic ingredients.
Directions for use
Light 2-3 incense sticks twice a day. Keep a long enough gap of 12 hours before lightening them for the second time.
Ideally, light 2-3 sticks in the morning and the same in the evening.